Thursday, December 11, 2008

Your love is gonna drown

I woke up at 4pm today, i didn't even stay up that late. It's raining, i love it when it rains and im inside. I need to get used to this, im so used to livejournal it's awkward posting on this but i'll try my best to get the hang of it. With the rest of the day that i have im probably going to finish reading The Perks of being a Wallflower since i've stoped for a month, catch up on guitar and watch Moulin Rouge for the 5th time this week and i might start writing again since i haven't in so long. I'm in desperate need of new movies, a friend suggested a whole list so ill be renting a lot this week i hope. Vampire Clan and Bang Bang your dead sound sooo good, im excited. I think Vampire Clan might scare me a bit, all movies based on true stories freak me out but they're always my favorite.