Tuesday, February 17, 2009

3 words, 8 letters. Say it and im yours.

I hate being sick in hot weather. It’s worse than being sick to begin with. I really suck at updating on this, not like anyone i don’t know reads this. Well at least i don’t know about it. Currently reading the twilight saga, half way through New Moon and i miss Edward. Twilight just doesn’t work for me without Edward, it’s not the same haha. First guitar lesson for the year was today, i learnt some Courtney Love songs which was awesome because i love her, and some others. School is still getting me down, but it’s not that much of a big deal i guess, i think it’s just the ‘thinking about my future’ thing. I think im going through the hardest and most confusing stage of my life right now. Here is the song i have on repeat as i speak (type) Be Somebody by Kings of Leon. It’s defiantly a song to listen to when your feeling down about yourself, something to lift you up a little. My birthday is coming up soon, i think im getting a tripod and some material for sewing from my mum, and im planning on spending the money i get on a ipod nano since i no longer have one, im slowly dying without it, i have nothing to fall asleep to anymore.